2017 Florida TDC Information & Registration Portal
June 15-17, 2017 in Daytona Beach, FL
Skills: The Ocean Center
Hotel: Hilton Daytona Beach
News Media Invited to Attend!
This is a great event opportunity for video, still images and personal interviews
Get more information on Florida’s trucking industry
2017 Hotel Information
HILTON Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
100 N. Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- The group rate is $119/nt, available through May 24, 2017
- Reserve online through the weblink or by calling the following toll free number: 866-536-8477
- Companies who need 10 or more rooms, and/or who would like separate group billing, should call Morgan Baer, group reservationist, at 386-254-8200, ext. 8078.
- In all cases, the following are the group name and group code:
- Group Name: Florida Trucking Association
- Group Code: FTA17
2016 Driver Information
2017 “Facts for Drivers” books available through ATA
This year’s TDC is UNLIMITED drivers per company or class. The Driver Entry Fee is $165/driver, due May 19, 2017. (May 20-31: $250; No refunds after May 31)
Drivers: STUDY NOW with the 2016 Florida TDC written exam. Free access download
Fauss Golf Tournament Information
The day before the start of the 2017 Florida Truck Driving Championships, the 13th Annual Herman Fauss Scholarship Fund Golf Tournament will be held to raise funds to support the scholarship program that provides scholarships to deserving applicants who are children and grandchildren of commercial vehicle drivers employed by FTA Carrier Member companies.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 RAIN OR SHINE
7:30 am – 8:20 am – Registration, Doughnuts/Coffee and Complimentary Range Balls
8:30 A.M. (Sharp) – Shotgun Start
1000 Champions Drive, Daytona Beach FL 32124
$90.00 per golfer
After play, lunch will be served buffet style in the clubhouse. Winner awards and door prizes will be given out after everyone has returned from their round.